We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ikies general info

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Ikies general info

If anyone has stayed here and specifically in winemakers could you please tell me how many steps are involved and secondly the depth or their outdoor jacuzzis and whether the temps in jacuzzi are warm or hot(like US hot tubs)? Thanks!

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,403 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ikies general info

Lots of people who have stayed at Ikies have left reviews here on TA. Send them a PM with your questions.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ikies general info

Hey and welcome Mala S:-) As far as 'steps', I'd say maybe what we call 2 flights of strairs.. possibly 3?! Difficult to calculate due to the distracting beauty all around you;-) It's practically at the bottom of the property but the entrance to Winemaker's is a bit above the rooms at the lower level.. and as far as warm/hot, you've got temp controls so you can be accommodated at temp that's comfortable for you;-) They're not deep.. maybe hip/waist high depending on how tall you are?;-)

I've stayed at this magnificent property a few times.. at Boatman's, Sailor's and Carpenter's which is located at the tail end with it's own exit/entrance.. am sure, as suggested, you'll get loads of info just by reading the many reviews here;-) Just to note, the staff is top notch.. I would not hesitate booking here;-) Happy planning.. and enJOY!

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ikies general info

Thanks Litsa, for the info, I'm hoping to be able to stay there :)

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ikies general info

You're welcome Mala S:-) Hope you can stay there too;-o) Keep us posted.. keep enJOYin'!

5. Re: Ikies general info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 24, 2014