We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bakery in Pyrgos

Jessheim
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Bakery in Pyrgos

Hei,

We are planning our wedding for July this year. We booked Santos Wines as the venue and now I am just looking for a place for the reception, dinner and party in Kamari (all our guest have booked hotels there). But I was hopeling to find out some more information about the bakery in Pyrgos. I don't know if this is possible, but I am actually thinking of having our weddingcake there(might benice to involve a local bakery and tradition) and besides that, the bakery should be on walking distance from Santos.

Anybody that can help med get in contact?

Other suggestions are more than welcom as well :)

Thanks!

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
14,073 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bakery in Pyrgos

I found this link written by IKIES Traditional Houses (in Oia) on their blog.

…wordpress.com/2012/06/15/pyrgos-bakery/

Perhaps they can supply you with contact details of the bakery if you email them?

Of maybe someone who lives locally and contributes on the forum is able to do the same.

Best wishes.

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,505 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bakery in Pyrgos

Dear

santo winery is in the midle of pirgos village and megaloxori. before santowinery has a bakery near to volcano view villas hotel(the above link from kennydon). also inside of village pirgos has a bakery.

I propose you for wedding cake , the bakery in megaloxori ''megaloxori'' localy name ''koskotas'' , he make wedingcake for localy and others wedings and he can to transfer in santowinery or everywhere in island, if you want I can to sent you contact details.

Jessheim
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bakery in Pyrgos

Hi, Can you please sendt me the contact information. Do you know if it is possible to have a reception at this bakery? Is it possible to walk there form Santos? Thank you so much ;;))

Jessheim
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bakery in Pyrgos

Hi, Can you please sendt me the contact information. Do you know if it is possible to have a reception at this bakery? Is it possible to walk there form Santos? Thank you so much ;;))

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,505 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bakery in Pyrgos

I sent you a PM

thanks

Thessaloniki, Greece
14 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bakery in Pyrgos

I highly recommend Lixoudis Bakery store in Fira Santorini. Very tasty cakes, nice people and a lot of options. They even deliver for free anywhere. I had my wedding in Santorini and I was very pleased!

perth australia
Level Contributor
103 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Bakery in Pyrgos

Can i have the details for the bakery in pyrgos pleasd as im having the reception as pyrgos tavern?

thanks...

8. Re: Bakery in Pyrgos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, January 09, 2015