We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zorsis

nb
Level Contributor
436 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Zorsis

Could someone who has stayed at this hotel let me know if any of the beds here are queen-size or larger? Twin beds would also work. Is there only one airport in Santorini and if so how far is this hotel from the airport? This looks like a wonderful place!

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,844 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zorsis

There are 311 reviews of the Zorzis Hotel here on TA. Try sending a PM to some of the reviewers. They will be able to answer your question.

Yes, there is only one airport. It is about 25 minutes from the hotel by taxi.

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
5,924 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zorsis

Although I've not stayed there, the rooms I looked at when I went for a quick visit to see friends all had twin beds.

Yes, it's a lovely place, quiet and intimate, only 9 rooms I think. The pool is at the rear and is beautiful. The hosts, Spiros and his partner (I've forgotten her name) are legendary in Perissa for the service they provide to their guests.

If the reviews don't answer your questions, and if the bed type is important to you, just email the hotel.

Martin

Finland
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Zorsis

We had a queen bed. Nice hotel but really small rooms. Good service nice pool. Simple basic greek breakfast. Its on the main Perissa road.

The hotel is 20 mins. by taxi costs € 20 and late night arrivals or very early morning € 25. Spiros can organize your taxi at cost we arrived at 3.30 am and paid 25 € + tip which we wanted to give him as he did not fleece us.

I would have paid even 50. The taxi was organized for us by Zorzis

Request the bed you want and book early its always full that place.

The only reason I would not stay there is because I found the room and shower simply too small for our liking

Edited: 1:43 pm, January 23, 2013
4. Re: Zorsis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 25, 2014