We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which wedding planner??? Nikos, Michael or Divine?Advice pls

Cheadle, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Which wedding planner??? Nikos, Michael or Divine?Advice pls

Hi,

I'm getting married in Santorini in August and have been researching wedding planners etc.. on trip advisor for a while now and am still struggling who to choose!!

I have had quotes off a couple of wedding planners on the island, these range in price from 800-1600 euros (basic wedding for 2) for more or less the same services, so in a way I want to go for the cheapest because they are offering the same services as the more expensive planner. However, just wondering if anyone can put my mind at rest about booking the cheaper planner-as I would rather pay abit more if they are unreliable etc...

Has anyone used Nikos sirgios, michael at wedding-in-santorini or divine weddings? Can you tell me about your experience with these planners please or anyone else with reasonable prices you can recommend?

Also planning on the santa irini chapel venue (dana villas is my reserve). What are these venues like? Are they overlooked, so random pleople can watch? Are they good venues for a small wedding, just us? thanks for any info you can offer

Jo

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Which wedding planner??? Nikos, Michael or Divine?Advice pls

Hi is it possible to send the link for Nikos's website, does he work alone or for a company. We have just decided on santorini for a wedding destination next year and have seen several bad reviews about other wedding planners so would like advice on a reliable one, thanks

Jenny, Chorley

Leyland, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Which wedding planner??? Nikos, Michael or Divine?Advice pls

http://www.santoriniweddings.net/

This is his webpage jenny, as far as i am aware from e mailing him, i think its his company.

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Which wedding planner??? Nikos, Michael or Divine?Advice pls

Thanks a lot, I am torn between Nikos and Michael at present so ill drop them a msg and see what they can offer. We are also thinking may/June 2014, u put us to shame with your preparations already. Would like to go out for a cheap week to suss it all out but it seems its not so cheap and would take a chunk out of our wedding budget :-/

Leyland, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Which wedding planner??? Nikos, Michael or Divine?Advice pls

We are doing the same my fiancee wanted to go and check everything out, so we found a cheap week and fly out on the 1st oct to meet nikos visit the venues, the florist and generally put her mind at rest. It has taken an awful lot of e mails back and forth to get this far with the preperations, we are just waiting for 2014 flights to be released now so we can sort out accomadation.

Warrington
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Which wedding planner??? Nikos, Michael or Divine?Advice pls

Hi jenny

I would thoroughly recommend Michael I have been emailing him constantly for the last 12 months he has been brilliant, he always responds very very promptly. We opted for a bespoke package which Michael offered we told him exactly what we wanted and he provided us with a unique package for us.

We're getting married in June and ive bern researching Santorini like crazy for 12 months now! If i can help at all with anything please let me know after all i had so many good pieces of help from many kind people on this site!

Mike

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Which wedding planner??? Nikos, Michael or Divine?Advice pls

Brilliant, thank you nickyboy76 and Mike.

I'll be in contact no doubt with you both for advice and info.

It's great to hear reviews from people living close to us. :-)

Warrington
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Which wedding planner??? Nikos, Michael or Divine?Advice pls

No problem Jenny! if you are anything like us we had so many questions to ask people and our wedding planner so happy to help!

Santorini, Greece
Level Contributor
1,923 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Which wedding planner??? Nikos, Michael or Divine?Advice pls

I recommend you Shirley Chiarolanzio! http://santoriniweddingplanners.blogspot.gr/ or https:/…122003541186390

She is the one if you wan't a more personal wedding and not so commercial that I have seen other wedding planners do.

Ingela

Santorini, Greece
Level Contributor
1,923 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Which wedding planner??? Nikos, Michael or Divine?Advice pls

Sorry, her comes her real site, didn't work before..http://www.weddingplans.gr/main.html

Ingela

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
21 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Which wedding planner??? Nikos, Michael or Divine?Advice pls

I used Magarita who now owns Divine but worked in Kivotos Travel at the time. Both Divine and Kivotos would be trusted planners.