We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Poema Weddings

Bucharest, Romania
7 posts
Save Topic
Poema Weddings

My husband and I have just returned from Santorini.

Two years ago we visited the island and felt in love with it, there fore we decided to have our wedding there.

One month before the wedding I started to look for wedding planner from Santorini and I contact few of them but I was not convinced of their services. Luckily I read the review of Marius Ursache about Poema Weddings and decide to contact them.

Within 1 month Amalia and George arranged everything for us.

In the beginning we had great email communication; it was like reading my mind, Amalia managed to create unique marriage package within my budget and my requests.

And after that the wedding was beyond our expectation. We didn’t have even one misunderstanding or problem.

Amalia and George are the best people you can find.

I hardly recommend Poema Weddings if you want to have a perfect wedding.

Thank you Amalia and George for making our dream came true.

Roxana

Norwich
Level Contributor
47 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Poema Weddings

I can add to Poema's professional wedding planning. I am just back from getting married on 13 June 2013 in Santorini, nearly a year since contacting many wedding planners the Poema team were so prompt in replies from the outset, I must have hundreds of email between us all, we just paid a small deposit then paid the rest a couple of days before the ceremony. It just took away the stresses and worries once you are there. From hair and make-up, photographer, flowers, cake, last minute flowers for my hair, taking us to the town hall to do the legal things the day after. Bella (hair) and Renia (make-up) were lovely women who did amazing things with my hair and make-up, they work as a team and are excellent, just wished they lived near by me in the UK. The wedding cake we had was delicious, just a simple one tier round chocolate and vanilla cake, we thought we would have some left over but it all went.

we had a ceremony on our balcony of our hotel which was truly awesome, but I will post details about that elsewhere on the Atlantida Villas hotel forum and review it there.

I would highly recommend the Poema wedding planning team for a stress free wedding.

Mrs ElleJay :-)

Manchester, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Poema Weddings

Hi,

I have just read your post re poema and your wedding venue Iam looking at the same venue as was wondering if you could give me any more info as regards to the venue etc or hints and tips. I would be really keen to see some pics I your hair and make up as its so important to feel comfortable and know you will look great hope you don't mind me message you.

Thanks

Hayley

Manchester, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Poema Weddings

Hi,

I have just read your post re poema and your wedding venue Iam looking at the same venue as was wondering if you could give me any more info as regards to the venue etc or hints and tips. I would be really keen to see some pics I your hair and make up as its so important to feel comfortable and know you will look great hope you don't mind me message you.

Thanks

Hayley

Ronkonkoma, New York
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Poema Weddings

Hi my name is Paulina and wanted to consider using Poema for my wedding in Santorini being that i live in NY and can not be there to plan. I hope this is not offensive to ask by any means but being that i have a bit of a tight budget i was wondering round about how much did their services run? This would be a big help because our time difference of 7 hours interferes with our communication. Thanks!

J K
1 post
Save Reply
15. Re: Poema Weddings

I planned my whole wedding from Australia over emails with Effie and Amalia. I got married on 15 May 2014 and it was perfect and the most amazing wedding I had ever been to. I'm not just saying that because it was my wedding, our guest kept saying the same. Effie, Amalia and George and the rest of Poema team are the most amazing, polite, loving and caring people you will ever meet. They genuinely cared about what I wanted and paid attention to every detail that I didn't even think of. They made my dream wedding happen and I never dreamed of my wedding being that beautiful, fun and relaxing as everything was taken care of by the amazing Poema team. They truly are passionate about their work, as they are not there to just plan wedding they are there to make dreams come true.

When my partner and I first met them in person, we instantly felt like we were in great hands and had nothing to worry about and we were absolutely right. We selected all their recommended supplier as they have worked with them before and they all work so well together. Renia did an amazing job on my make-up and Bella did wonders with my hair. We recently got all our photos and videos of the wedding from Phosart our photographer and videographer - they truly captured the day like a dream and I can't stop watching our videos as they are so beautiful and amazing!

We feel so blessed that we found Poema as our wedding (dream) planners.

Good luck to all the brides planning their dream wedding.

Dubai, United Arab...
7 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Poema Weddings

Hi, can anyone provide Poema's contact details as we cannot find there email address anywhere, any advise would be good,

Thank you

:)

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
13,456 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Poema Weddings

Welcome to the forums.

Google brought this up when I searched: santoriniweddings.com.gr/poema/…contact.html

E-mail: poema@poema.com.gr

Dubai, United Arab...
7 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Poema Weddings

Many thanks for your reply :)

Welwyn Garden City...
1 post
Save Reply
19. Re: Poema Weddings

My wife and I decided to elope to Santorini with our two young children in 2011 after trying to organise a full-blown wedding involving families on opposite sides of the world proved a headache. We didn't think we would be able to find a wedding organiser that would cater for such a small party, but Amalia and George at Poema proved us wrong. They laid on a cliff-top ceremony that we will never forget. It was beautifully organised, stress-free and they even had activities for the kids. They also incorporated birthday celebrations for our daughter into the day (she was turning one). In a word, perfect.

Adelaide, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: Poema Weddings

Can anyone put a price range that you paid for Poema?

Thank you.