We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nathan Wyatt or Savva International

New York
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Nathan Wyatt or Savva International

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone recently have worked with these photographers? We are looking into hiring a photographer and the two names came up. We just need to decide which one. Please advice and thanks in advance for your input.

31. Re: Nathan Wyatt or Savva International

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 am, January 17, 2013
Manchester...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Nathan Wyatt or Savva International

Nathan photographed our wedding in September 2012 and we were delighted with his work. Nathan's relaxed style and easy going nature quickly put us at ease in front of the camera and his guidance and choice for the setting of each photo was fantastic. Nathan proved himself to be extremely creative and hard working, helping us to stand in the best places, always making us smile and going the extra mile by climbing up walls and over hedges to get the best possible angles for the wedding photographs that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. Thank you.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Nathan Wyatt or Savva International

I was married in September 2012 and Nathan was our photographer. I can't express what a joy it was to work with Nathan. He was extremely professional and being the professional that he is, he immortalized our wedding with his work. The photos are beyond belief. Everyone has said that they look like they should be for a magazine shoot. Nathan's expertise shows in the quality of his work. He continued to be pleasant to work with after the wedding as he delivered our pictures when he said he would. I highly recommend Nathan for your wedding.

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
34. Re: Nathan Wyatt or Savva International

Hi Maying...Have a look at the amazing Adrian Wood Photography working alot in santorini and his work is awesome...v http://www.weddingphotographybyadrianwood.com ...After seeing his work I know who I will be using ...

Edited: 10:48 am, October 26, 2012
ireland
Level Contributor
59 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Nathan Wyatt or Savva International

yoursantoriniwedding.com/plan_your_day/photo…

some more options for you to look at.

Surrey, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Nathan Wyatt or Savva International

nathan was our wedding photographer on the 22nd of semtember 2012 on the island santorini.....he was fantastic, he captured the whole day and was vey professional .....he was such a lovely guy and made us feel at ease and very relaxed...the pictures were amazing, i dont think we will ever tire of looking at them :).what a lovely experience! thankyou nathan x

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
37. Re: Nathan Wyatt or Savva International

My boyfriend and I went to Santorini just this past Oct and decided to take our pre-wedding photos there. We had Nathan to be our pre wedding photographer and he was awesome. We had two sessions, a morning shot and a sunset shot! He was very professional and was taking every shot with passion. The pictures came out amazing with many compliments from my friends and family. The sceneries he picked were perfect, the pictures came out beyond our expectation. His quality of work is fantastic as well as his quality of services. He delivers the picture as agreed and reply his emails efficiently. I highly recommend Nathan as your photographer for wedding/ pre-wedding pictures.

He has a site and our pictures are actually posted up as well.

http://nathanwyattphotography.com/

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Nathan Wyatt or Savva International

My husband and I engaged Nathan Wyatt to take pictures for our 11th wedding anniversary in Santorini. Before the photoshoot, he sent recommendations on possible locations and took our views in terms of styles we prefered.

We had a great time on the day of the shoot. In order to achieve the best lighting effects, he suggested that we break up the shoot into 2 sessions - morning shoot and early evening shoot. It was the best advice. We had a good selection of day time shots and beautiful sunset pictures. It also allowed us to take a much needed break between the sessions.

Nathan was always professional and generous with his time. We were grateful that he accomodated to our requests even when it meant that it went over the allocated time for the shoot. Our pictures turned out great and most importantly, we had so much fun taking the pictures. Thanks Nathan!

Santorini, Greece
Level Contributor
2,326 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: Nathan Wyatt or Savva International

Many 1 posters here...a bit suspicious....Spam or not...?

Ingela

New York
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: Nathan Wyatt or Savva International

Hi,

We got married in September 2010. We didn't have any references, but after extensive research, I thought Nathan would be the the professional who would have the results I was looking for. I'm very pleased with my choice! We have beautiful photographs! We have had so many compliments! You won't be disappointed!