We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time!! End of April need advise in Hotels

Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
36 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
First time!! End of April need advise in Hotels

Hi!

This is a last minute trip. Arriving de 20 of April for 4 nights.

Looking for help in finding a the perfect Hotel,

suite,studio or apart in Fira or firostefani.

My husband and I,wish to find a nice and confort place with charm and with private terraze in room to enjoy the view. For us the view is essential!!!

Our bugget is from 150 to 200 euros per night. Thanks for your help.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,196 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time!! End of April need advise in Hotels

Check the websites for Scirocco Apartments, Enigma Hotel, Kavalari Hotel, Tzekos Villas, Athina Repose Suites, Caldera Studios, Panorama Hotel, Villa Ilias, Hotel Mylos, Hotel Keti, Dana Villas, Blue Dolphins Apartments, Villa Maria Damigou, Kafieris Apartments, Mama Thira B&B, Efterpi Villas, Ira Hotel, Cliffside Suites and Erato Apartments.

Look here on TA for hotel reviews.

Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
36 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First time!! End of April need advise in Hotels

Thanks for your fast repond and help. I will star my search. April 20 is a good time to go ?

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First time!! End of April need advise in Hotels

"April 20 is a good time to go ? "

There are times when it would be warmer and there would be more to do because of that, but if you are booked already, then coming in the middle of greek easter there should be a lot of festivities you can see.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,196 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First time!! End of April need advise in Hotels

The weather will be OK but travel to and from the islands on the 20th will probably be difficult because of all the Greeks going home for Easter Weekend. I hope you already have confirmed plane and/or ferry reservations!

Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
36 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First time!! End of April need advise in Hotels

Thanks a lot!!

6. Re: First time!! End of April need advise in Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:27 am, September 15, 2009