We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st time to Santorini!

LTT
Leicester
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
1st time to Santorini!

Hi, visiting Santorini for the first time on August 23rd stayng at Kafouros Studios in Kamari - are these ok? Also, does the weather cool down of an evening, so that we need to take jackets etc. We usually visit Skiathos this time of year and always pack somthing to cover our arms as some nights can be quite cool. Any comments / recommendations would be greatly appreciated, as I say it's out first visit

Mentioned in this post
Santorini
Santorini
Cyclades, Greece
Kafouros Hotel
Kafouros Hotel
226 Reviews
Santorini, Greece
Kamari
Kamari
Santorini, Greece
Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1st time to Santorini!

LTT just take some blouzes ..at night can be cool but not so cool to wear a jacket...if i was you i would plan to stay at a hotel looking the caldera but this can be expensive..but if you can spend about 100-150 euros a day www.iliovasilema.gr and www.chelidonia.gr would be great choices there is also abudjet choice looking the caldera www.hotelketi.gr but for sure you are not going to find a room...kamari is also nice...nice beach places to eat and drink but santorini is not for the beach and the sea..is to relax wathching the amazing caldera view and the volcano form your room..but for sure you can do that also from a cafe a club or a bar..so if you at last close to kamari i wish nice hollidays ...santorini is paradise