We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellent Accomodation

Queensland
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Excellent Accomodation

My partner and I are planning a holiday on Santorini early June next year. We have started researching hotels / villas but there are so many that look amazing.

We are looking for somewhere initimate (no of rooms) preferably an apartment or at least with a kitchenette, balcony and has "that something special". Oh, and an in room jacuzzi, but thats on the wish list.

We're happy to spend a up to Euro 250.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Excellent Accomodation

willlworkforgreece nice name...but starnge meaning...work for greece why?you mean trying to be the best in the greece forum cause you like to share your great memories and experiences in greece?

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Excellent Accomodation

hi!good hotels around 25o euro's are: www.chromata-santorini.com, www.katikies.com( katikies hotel,katikies suites,villa katikies), www.onrocks.net, www.cosmpolitan-santorini.com, www.snotos.com, www.tamarixdelmar.com,www.homericpoems.gr,www.astra.gr,www.honeymoonpetra.com,www.xenonesfilotera.gr, www.hotel-majestic.gr, www.laperlavillas.com,www.dameia.com,www.iliovasilema.com, greekhotel.net/cyclades/….all these hotels are of very high standards with swimming pools and many in-room facilities.very beautiful.the choise is yours.i think anyone of them should be good value for money and won't dissapoint you.just pick the one which pictures lookes better to you!have a great time.