We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nightlife in Santorini?

San Francisco
1 post
Save Topic
nightlife in Santorini?

My sister and I are going to santorini for 4 days- mid twenties- and wanted to know any must see spots to hit at night and during the day. Is there nightlife or are there better islands we should see? We were told this is one of the more picturesque islands. any and all suggestions welcome.

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
2,133 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nightlife in Santorini?

Santorini is wonderful and has lots of night life too

You will enjoy it

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
10 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nightlife in Santorini?

Hi

I go there almost every year. Santorini has the most amazing views of the sunset (OIA area north of the island) and the rest of the island is amazing, bustling so it's not completely dead in the Fira capital. They have Koo Club and a couple other popular night clubs but Enigma is supposed to be the most popular one there. I went there and though it was pretty much comparable to a club in New York or Toronto. But the REAL happening clubs aren't on this island...the most party places are Paradise Beach in Mykonos (outdoor club and it's amazing), and IOS. Check out iospartisland.com and you'll see what I'm talking about. It's non stop partying there and you meet a lot of people!