We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The best cheap hotel

B E
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
The best cheap hotel

Can anyone recommend one.

Ive noticed Villa Manos, San Georgio and Ikaros

What are your thoughts on these. They are very cheap (40 Euro) which is great for our low budget but I would hate to end up in a really bad hotel.

Any advice is welcomed.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The best cheap hotel

the best cheap hotel on the island is called keti...dont even think to stay in hotels with bad service without great views or accomondation..santorini is a paradise but you should choose something sure for the quality of accomondation..i dont really know the others but for sure hotel keti located in fira is the best..i have stayed there myself and many friends found in these place 2 paradises..one is the views and the other is the price/quality of accomondation...well i dont want to say more cause i love this island and i use entousiastic words to provide the good places to be, see the site of the hotel www.hotelketi.gr you are going to pay bettwen 50-70 but it really deserve it...and of corse you will give 10-20 euros more but it worth it...i hope to find a room i think it is allways overbooked in august