We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

perrisa

uk
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
perrisa

what it like I am going there june 27 next tuesday for 2 weeks stopping in kuoros village hotel me and my wife for my 50th birthday and a relaxing holiday wining and dining and sightseeing

uk
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: perrisa

I forgot it was 1.60 euro from perissa to fira each way try to catch the express although its nice to get the local bus as you see more of the locals

boston
6 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: perrisa

Tizz and ALL

I am going to Perrissa in September. Staying at the Veggera..did you like the area?

Let me know thanks

Yorkshire, England
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: perrisa

The Veggera is in a lovely position right by the beach. We did not stay there but passed by each evening. It looked a little out of place because it looked very smart and formal compared to the laid back appearance of other property around it. It is probably in the best position in Perrissa provided noise from the nearby tavernas doesn't cause a problem which I doubt in September. Two places nearby which you must go to are:-

The Cafe Delmare for the food and hospitality, it is on the main road near the bus stop.

The Water Park, great for days away from the rather dissapointing beach, try the food there also it is excellent especially the special Pizza.

Other good places to eat are the Volcano and Gods Garden.

Some sun beds on the beach are free if you eat or drink at the teverna that runs them.

uk
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: perrisa

angy 79 the veggera looks great and I spoke to people who stayed there and they were well pleased I stayed just 200 metres away I would recomend charlinas taverna and acroplis cafe delmare is ok but not as good as readheadking thinks but everybody has there own opinion there is a great taverna not far from delma nearer to the front the food was piping hot and the service very friendly as in all the tavernas but this one was quite special it was just beside the hand craft shop and beside the little shopping centre they is a little rumanion waiter with very small feet inviting people in also you can walk the other way to perivolos there are tavernas which are a bit more lively than perrissa if thats what you want the water park wasn`t very big either but you will have a great time I a sure there is a excellent fish taverna called filipas but it is a bit more around the coast spiros the owner serves fresh fish and is very happy to serve you all the locals go there it was great