We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in Oia?

australia
Level Contributor
48 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation in Oia?

have spent hours deliberating which accommodation to stay in. Visting from Australia budget Euro 180 for husband and self. I would like some help to chose between Esperas Studio, Alexander's Traditional Houses, Nikos Villas and Caldera Villas. Any comments would be glady appreciated. Thanks

Australia
Level Contributor
97 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation in Oia?

The main problem with a lot of the apartment complexes in Oia is the amount to steps you need to go down to reach them. The best thing to do to decide is email each place individually and ask how many steps there are and also the distance to the town centre. I think Nikos looks a little out of town, but if you don't mind walking, thats fine. We stayed at Canaves I three years ago and that was to die for, just off the main little street and only a few steps down. Unfortunately it has almost doubled in price since then so we will have to find something different next time (we are going back next year) Let me know what you finally decide, I'd love to hear your opinions when you get back. Enjoy Oia, it's one of the most magic places in the world.