We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santorini Airport/Ellinair

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
46 reviews
Santorini Airport/Ellinair

Hello

We are due to fly out of Santorini with Ellinair and they only allow online check in three days before (when we are in Santorini). I am unsure of a few things (and I have looked online but this made me more unsure) and wondered if anyone has done the same flight and can advise if they have the time.

- Can you check in at the airport for Ellinair or is it online check in only as it is a low cost airline?

- Do they have the machines to print off boarding cards at the airport or should I look for a internet café/hope the owners of the aparthotel I am staying in will do it for me (I have checked and it just says wifi no access to a computer or printer).

- Can you drop off your cases in advance at the airport as we have an evening flight but check out is 10am? I have emailed the owners of the aparthotel to see if they have somewhere they can be stored safely during the day but they have yet to respond.

If you have any other hints or tips for Santorini please let me know as it would be great to hear other peoples experiences.

Thanks in advance

Kate

1 reply
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
46 reviews
1. Re: Santorini Airport/Ellinair

Having seen the Santorini airport forum discussion (that I somehow missed when I searched before) I am guessing it's a no to most of these questions. Lesson learnt - check TA not the internet if you need to know something specific about where you are flying to/from!

Reply to: Santorini Airport/Ellinair
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted