We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thinking of going to paros?? sorry other two posts have...

south africa
13 posts
Save Topic
thinking of going to paros?? sorry other two posts have...

im 19 years old and thinking of going with five freinds to paros from the 6 of july to the 11 july, wanted to know if its a good place to party?? i also heard that many of the greek students come here for holiday, is this true??

england
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: thinking of going to paros?? sorry other two posts have...

It should be fairly busy, but if you want to seriously party, why not try Ios, although I have heard it's quieter than it used to be. In the years I've been going to Paros I haven't met lots of Greek students, but it's a very cosmopolitan crowd. Normally quite a few Scandanavians in July.

2. Re: thinking of going to paros?? sorry other two posts have...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, August 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Paros