We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with specific hotels please !!!!!

nicosia
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
Help with specific hotels please !!!!!

Hi everyone,

i need some help with the selection of my hotel for our holidays this year.

I picked:

Isabella suites, Naousa

Manis Inn, Naousa

Kalypso, Naousa,

Kallisti, Naousa,

Polos hotel, Parikia

can you please comment on the above hotels. i am in the age of 30's and i will be travelling with my wife and our small baby.

need somehting clean (baby), spacious in close proximity to the city centre. Pool of course will be an advantage.

thanks for your replies.

Delphi,Greece
Destination Expert
for Delphi
Level Contributor
6,021 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with specific hotels please !!!!!

Manis Inn is the only hotel on this side of Naoussa located directly on the beach - no road between hotel and beach-, by this I mean reception/breakfast area faces Piperi beach, rooms are located further back, some of them ground floor, most of them first floor I think, mostly with side sea view and some with pool view. Decently sized swimming pool. Public areas are clean and tidy with a spartan feeling, reception areas reminded me a bit of an '80s hotel. It is family owned hotel with the addition of a few maids and a couple of kitchen/reception staff. Pretty spartan but good option if you do not plan to move around and you prefer to have a beach on the spot. I noticed that guests are mostly families, a lot of them repeat visitors. About 10 minutes walk, at first uphill and then downhill to reach Naoussa Harbour.

If my memory serves me right, Kalypso is located near Agioi Anargyroi beach, on the other side of Naoussa. Part of the complex faces a strech of the coast, but I would not call this a beach. It is rather a small strech of ground before the sea, nice to enjoy a coffee and the views, but not for swimming. 5 minutes away you'll find the beach though. Agioi Anargyroi is a nicer beach from Piperi. I can't remember if there is a pool or not. About 10 minutes walk to Naoussa harbor.

Kallisti is located inland, and there is not very easy sea access. I have never been there, I hear nice things about the grounds and its swimming pool, but I can't comment further. A guestimate is about 20-30 minutes walk to Naoussa harbor but I might be wrong.

Isabella suites is located in the area that locals call Vounali, between Piperi beach and Naoussa harbour. I am not sure if it is located straightr by the road or a bit further up... The road is the busy one leading to Naoussa center, so noise might be an issue. Views will definately be very nice from this area. Piperi beach is obviously the nearest one, 5-10 minutes walk, harbor on the other direction ditto.

I have stayed in none of those places. I do not favor one over an other. I provided more info on Mannis Inn because I am more familiar with it. I used to go there a couple of years ago for a chat with the reception lady and I some times made my laudry there too (there are washing and drying machines available).

Some one else might comment on Polos on Parikia...

Note that Naoussa in reality has very average beaches, you need to get a few kms outiside town on Monastiri, Kolibithres or Santa Maria to find a nicer beach.

Perth Australia
Level Contributor
140 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with specific hotels please !!!!!

We have just been in Naoussa on 9th June for eight days. Wonderful. If you have a small child stay at the Hotel Manos as it is lovely with a nice pool and very clean and relaxing. Well priced. The manager is Zanis and he is a really lovely man.

The hotel is a easy stroll from the main town of Naoussa if you have a pram so accessing cafes will be simple. Also in the area are some great little beaches with clear and clear water. Great for adults and kids.

Enjoy.

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
20,816 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with specific hotels please !!!!!

"Isabella suites is located in the area that locals call Vounali, between Piperi beach and Naoussa harbour. I am not sure if it is located straightr by the road or a bit further up... "

http://tinyurl.com/d6g27s6

4. Re: Help with specific hotels please !!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, June 22, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Paros