We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suite vs Standard Room at Hotel Spiros- Naxos

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
83 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Suite vs Standard Room at Hotel Spiros- Naxos

Any idea what the difference is between these 2 room categories or which room category you would recommend? The standard room that i'm looking is one with a balcony (v.s ground floor). The price difference is only 10 euros/night

Lindesnes...
Destination Expert
for Southern Norway, Cyclades
Level Contributor
4,411 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suite vs Standard Room at Hotel Spiros- Naxos

Why dont you ask at the hotel ?

Lindesnes...
Destination Expert
for Southern Norway, Cyclades
Level Contributor
4,411 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suite vs Standard Room at Hotel Spiros- Naxos

I just found your other post, so I am sorry of giving the same answer as you already had. I guess it is about the size of the room. On the web they say they have studio-rooms and two-bedroom apartements. I guess this is the difference.

http://www.naxos-hotels.com/spiros/index.html (Room-types bottom right)

Edited: 9:51 am, October 23, 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
83 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suite vs Standard Room at Hotel Spiros- Naxos

Yeah- sorry I should have specified that I had already asked the hotel in my first post. Just wanted to see if anyone who had recently stayed there remembered what room category they booked.

Thanks!

Taunton, United...
Level Contributor
1,887 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Suite vs Standard Room at Hotel Spiros- Naxos

IMO room 8 in the annex is the best room.....large with two balconies and sea view ....we stayed for 13 nights last year.....another poster on here has stayed in that same room on two separate occasion.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,795 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Suite vs Standard Room at Hotel Spiros- Naxos

That's us, lol! We stayed in room 8 for 4 nights last year and 10 nights last month. As Miles says, it's a great room ~ spacious, with a little kitchenette, 2 balconies overlooking the sea and very clean bathroom. We love Hotel Spiros and will be back.

Jo

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
83 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Suite vs Standard Room at Hotel Spiros- Naxos

Thanks to both of you! Exactly the information I was looking for- I'll see if I can request Room 8.

7. Re: Suite vs Standard Room at Hotel Spiros- Naxos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 06, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Naxos