Hi, I have some questions about driving around Naxos. Travelling period: Mid May
1) Does anyone has any good and reliable car rental company to introduce? I am looking at auto tour rentacar rental.
2) Where can I park in Naxos if I am staying at St. George Beach Kymata hotel? Do I need to pay for the parking?
3) When I travel out of town into the villages to explore, are there designated parking spaces at all villages or can I just park at the side of the road?
4) Are the car park signs clear at all villages?
5) If I were to drive from Naxos town to Apollonas along the coast and back via the mountains, will a Nissan Micra's petrol last for the day?
6) Are petrol stations scarce out of Naxos Town?
7) So I need to purchase parking coupons and where can I get them, or parking around Naxos are mostly free?
I am concerned about the petrol as I read a blog from a traveller saying that he has almost ran out out fuel at Apollonas and was a nerve wrecking drive back as there was no petrol stations around. I would also like to have a clear picture about parking as I do not wish to be fined.