We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any singles group going soon? :)

Which Mykonos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Topic
Any singles group going soon? :)

Allright, Annie: I've got to ask: Can you take on another single with yourgroup for September? hmm?? :) (It's beginning to look to me more and more that, that would probably be the best time period considering the current weather trends..)

thanks!

New York City
Level Contributor
1,073 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any singles group going soon? :)

Sorry it took long for me to reply...but my internet service has been down.

Well I am going with my husband! :) BUT....I do have groups of friends departing at different times betwen August 8th and 20th. Unfortuantely for you, they are all booked into rooms already. But I can tell you to try Pelecan hotel in Town (thats where some of them are staying), Andronikos Apartments & Rochari Villas (others are staying there).

Washington DC
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Any singles group going soon? :)

Okay, thanks Annie.

For some reason, I cannot quite remember where Andronikos is but it sounds extremely familiar to me, something I must have been passing every single day when I was there..

3. Re: Any singles group going soon? :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, August 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Mykonos