We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommend on hotel

singapore
5 posts
Save Topic
Recommend on hotel

I am going to travel to athens in april and I will be flying to Mykonos early morning of 19th apr and stay for 1 night before departing to santorini the next day.

I have been looking for a hotel with a nice bay and town view. I found omiros hotel at tagou but their check in hour is after 14.00pm and it will be very incovenient for me. What do you guys suggest?

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,701 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommend on hotel

Omiros is a nice spot ... did you ask them if you might be able to check in earlier? April is low season and I doubt they would be fully booked at that time. At the very least you should be able to drop off your luggage so you can wander around and explore Mykonos Town while waiting for your room.

Other hotels with good town and sea views include Porto Mykonos, Vencia, Hermes, PortoBello, Villa Konstantin, Nazos Hotel, and Alkyon Hotel. I have no idea what the check-in time policy is for any of them.

2. Re: Recommend on hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 23, 2015