We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help please - can't find accommodation

Which Mykonos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
938 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Help please - can't find accommodation

Hello,

We were originally travelling to Mykonos at the beginning of September and had seen there was still plenty of hotels available. We are now going to be there from the 18-22 August as we have arranged to meet up with some friends in Santorini on the 22nd. I am having real trouble finding any suitable hotels. I would like to spend around 100euros per night but can go up if that is completely impractical. We would like somewhere clean and tidy and preferably with a pool. I'm open to suggestions location wise. We are a 26/27 year old couple so like to go to bars and restaurants but not clubbing every night.

I would be grateful for any assistance/advice.

italia
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Help please - can't find accommodation

i have the number for apparttement she is my friend and rent flat...if you are interesting send enmail me molixclam@alice.it ..i will go in mikonos 22 july to 29 july

London
Level Contributor
938 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help please - can't find accommodation

Thank you very much for your kind offer, after about 20 hours of searching I found us a room at the Omiros hotel, gets pretty good reviews on TA and the price is right so hopefully I've made a good choice.

3. Re: Help please - can't find accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, August 15, 2009