We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mykanos beach hotel

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,974 posts
129 reviews
Save Topic
Mykanos beach hotel

Anyone have the email fro this hotel?? The one I have keeps coming back Thanks

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,517 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mykanos beach hotel

It's: info@mykonosbeach.gr

Perhaps you were spelling Mykonos with an "a" in the email address instead of an "o"?

Edited: 2:51 pm, September 10, 2013
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mykanos beach hotel

You can find their phone number on their website as well. Both Maria and Vicky speak English so it's not a problem. I was speaking to them last week to book rooms for next year.The season is still in full swing so it's easy to get them.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,974 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mykanos beach hotel

Donnyb Thatis exactly what I did.. Senior eyes you know..I sure dont want to phone them from Canada... just wanted to send an email to confirm pic up.. LOVE TA..

4. Re: Mykanos beach hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, September 12, 2014