We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swimwear

Which Mykonos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Swimwear

My motto is when in Rome, do as the Romans do. This time its Greece. What types of swimsuits do most guys wear in Mykonos?

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Swimwear

It depends on the beach.on lots you just don't need one....

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Swimwear

That's true. I guess if nude sunbathing is ok.. a speedo would be appropriate as well.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,072 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Swimwear

You can see everything from thongs to board shorts -- both on actual people and in the many shops on the island that sell swimwear.

There's nude sunbathers on some beaches but the numbers of nudists are way down from even just a few years ago.

Edited: 1:54 pm, August 22, 2013
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Swimwear

Not opposed to letting it all hang out, but there are certain places that I don't want a sunburn. Will probably cover up most of the time.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Swimwear

I like the anything goes mentality.

6. Re: Swimwear

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 24, 2014