We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

honey...moon

Which Mykonos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
europe
3 posts
Save Topic
honey...moon

Any chance to get a really nice room for our honeymoon for 200 euros/night on this island?(August)

La Rochelle
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: honey...moon

My friend just came back from honeymoon - they stayed at this hotel and she raved about it: http://www.saintjohn.gr/

London
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: honey...moon

There are many nice hotels to choose that

their rate in August is about 200 euro a night.

Yiannaki hotel in Ornos beach

Pelican bay in Platys Yialos

Apollonia Bay in Agios Yanis

Uk
Level Contributor
442 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: honey...moon

Do you want to be close to the town ? where the real nightlife, restaurants, people watching etc are and take bus/car/taxi to the various beaches or stay near a very quiet at night beach or a beach where there a choice of restaurants etc ? There are MANY many really nice hotel all over Mykonos, the question is now really availability for august.

europe
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: honey...moon

I think i'll go for the Tagoo...looks quite nice!

Uk
Level Contributor
442 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: honey...moon

Is that cavo Tagoo ? or hotel Tagoo ? both very close to each other.

Like Annie has said , think the Cavo Tagoo is under renovation still. If its the Hotel Tagoo, great place...I haven't stayed there but i have friends who stay there and they love it. I know the sunset is fabulous from there.

europe
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: honey...moon

hmmm...Cavo Tagoo that is....do you think they'll be hammering their way through August.....high seazon pick time August....??? I hope not!