We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Super Paradise

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Super Paradise

Hey guys!!!

Does anyone know how much the boat to Super Paradise costs?Thanks!!!

ps Don't get me wrong, hubby & I are DEFINATELY NOT nudists (ha ha), we just love the special drag show which takes place there!!! Plus, the beach is beautiful!!! We went to Super Paradise last time, (we had a blast!!!) but it was too too dangerous with the scooter, so this time we're planning to get there with that lovely ''water taxi'' which I've seen taking ppl from one beach to another. And for those who haven't been to S.P., I suggest you do!!!

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,655 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Super Paradise

Vicki, we took the boat from Platis Gialos to Super Paradise last month while on Mykonos. It cost 5 Euros per person for the return trip. The ride there took less time than I expected: We left Platis Gialos at 1.25 pm and arrived at SP at 1.48.

Boat fares, in May, were 4 Euros to Paraga and Paradise beaches, and 6 Euros to Agrari and Elia beaches.

New York City
Level Contributor
1,073 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Super Paradise

Donny: Your attention to detail continues to amaze me! You even noted how long it to to get to SP and REMEMBERED. you must keep a journal....you just have to! ;)

Annie

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,655 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Super Paradise

Annie, I do take notes and keep a journal, as well as try to collect business cards & brochures (it's a habit from a career in publishing & journalism). I've got a box of vacation trip files next to my desk with everything from maps to travel magazines to receipts for all my expenditures. My memory for trip details is usually pretty good apart from that, though -- often a quick glance at my pics brings back a lot of details. I never know when I'm going to need the info again -- or if I'll run into somebody else who needs it -- something that happens quite often on here!

New York City
Level Contributor
1,073 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Super Paradise

Donny: That's amazing. I think I am going to pay more attention this year. I feel I owe it to the ppl on T.A. to be more conscious of the details.

Only 11 1/2 weeks to go!! it feels like an eternity.

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Super Paradise

Thank you so much, Donny!!!

I had no idea it's so cheap, I was expecting it to be a lot more expensive. Btw, I agree w' Annie, you're a natural at this!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Annie,

OMG!!! I've been counting down the days too!!! For me it's another 67 days!!! I'm like 69..68..67..you bet it feels like an eternity!!! I can't wait!!!

London
Level Contributor
838 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Super Paradise

Hi,

I was there a few weeks back.

I paid 2 EUR (one way) for the boat from Paradise Beach to Elia Beach.

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Super Paradise

Thank you farmerdj!!!

Hope you had a great time!!!

8. Re: Super Paradise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, August 16, 2009