We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation Under 100 Euros

London
1 post
Save Topic
Accomodation Under 100 Euros

Hi there,

My partner and I are travelling to Mykonos in August (4th-18th) and are looking for accomodation in Mykonos Town for 100 euros per night, or less. Hotel, B&B, Studio - any suggestions or tips would be great.

Gary

New York City
Level Contributor
1,073 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Accomodation Under 100 Euros

Doogie: LOL. Dog Sh*t allley. Oh ...too funny. If u walk up the hill to the right going away from Space, they are right behind Il Pomodoro (although farther up the hill). There are only about 10 aprtments, no pool, etc. I think they are owned by one and the same, but the apartments I was referring to are very basic, have efficiency kitchens, and those horrendous stall showers that you can kill yourself trying to step in and out of. They may be reffred as Andromeda Villas ( although I wouldn't be too comfortable calling them that!

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Accomodation Under 100 Euros

i will recomend pelican town..a hotel in mykonos town with lovely views...and especially the superior rooms which costs less than 100 euros are lovely..check it

www.pelican-mykonos.com

Uk
Level Contributor
442 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Accomodation Under 100 Euros

well it is "dog poop alley" in it ? !!!! hee hee !! I didn't know they had more apartments, I will check it out soon. Thanks for that. When are you next going to Mykonos Annie ?

New York City
Level Contributor
1,073 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Accomodation Under 100 Euros

Doogie....YES it certanly IS dog Sh*t alley!! Too funny. I am not leaving until August 24th. I have this ridiculous family affair to attend the weekend before or else Iwould have left sooner. it seems like a damn eternity!!!!! 11 weeks....2 days. But who's counting? How about you?

15. Re: Accomodation Under 100 Euros

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, August 16, 2009