We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MEssage to Annie

Israel
12 posts
Save Topic
MEssage to Annie

Hi,

Firstly let me compliment you on your excellent help here, I know Mykonos quite well and I can definitely appreciate your good advice.

My question is regarding a post you made, stating you know a group of singles arriving in the end of August. Since this will probably be my situation, and in the same time, I though maybe you can tell me whats the idea.

Thanks!

New York City
Level Contributor
1,073 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MEssage to Annie

Hey Eros!

Thanks so much! You are very sweet! I will there the end of August myself (with my husband), but I have friends that go every year the same weeks and they are all single (meaning without spouses, boyfriends, girlfriends,etc.) I don't think they will be looking to share acoomodations if that is what you are looking to do. But, I would definitely contact Mykonos Accomodation Center. They may be able to hook you up with a roomie.

Best of luck!

Israel
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: MEssage to Annie

Annie,

Oh, I wasn't referring to accomodation. I'm in Mykonos every year, same time (around the end of August) with a friend and actually I've got a hotel I keep coming back to. Sometimes I stay by myself a bit longer, but I usually remain in my hotel. (perhaps you thought otherwise because of the reply I posted regarding accomodation...it was more an offer of help, I know my hotel owner and he can give a good price for long-term stays).

Anyway, I was just thinking in another direction. You and I, as 'Mykonians', know how friendly the island is...but its always nice to meet more people, so I thought you'd be interested (well not you personally... Mrs Annie) :-)

New York City
Level Contributor
1,073 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: MEssage to Annie

ERos,

LOL!!! Sorry, my bad...I thought you were looking to share. My friends go the same time every year as well. Which hotel are staying at? My friends are staying at Rochari, Belvedere and a few will be there the whole month of August and staying at Andromeda apartments (they also give a good deal on a long-term stay).Your name isn't Henry, is it???? Strange as it may sound, I met someone from Israel awhile back with that name and he was the only person I have met in Mykonos that was actually from Israel.

We will all have to meet up when we are there! Always look forward to meeting new ppl!!! Maybe not as much as before I was a "Mrs." ;) ;) ;)................. but my group of friends are a very cool bunch!!!

Definitely keep in touch as we get closer. What dates are you going?

Annie

Israel
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: MEssage to Annie

Annie,

My name isn't Henry. But you're right, there haven't been many Israelis there in the past few years...

Could you write me an e-mail?

New York City
Level Contributor
1,073 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: MEssage to Annie

Ok....not Henry. Just checking!! :)

Sure, post your email...I'll quick jot it down and then you can delete it if you are not comfortable leaving it up.

Annie

Israel
12 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: MEssage to Annie

eros10@walla.com

New York City
Level Contributor
1,073 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: MEssage to Annie

Got it. I will drop you an email tomorrow!!!

Israel
12 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: MEssage to Annie

Great, looking forward :-)

9. Re: MEssage to Annie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, August 14, 2009