We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help- Mykonos to Athens by 3:00

Which Mykonos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Huntington Station...
Level Contributor
87 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Help- Mykonos to Athens by 3:00

We'll be in Santorini then Mykonos from June 3rd to June 15th. I have everything figured out accept the last day when I have to get from Mykonos to Athens for a 3:00 pm flight. ( I don't like to think about going home) I only see one Aegean flight that would get us there on time and thats at 8 am. That means hanging out in the airport for hours. I checked the ferries and they all get us in to late for the flight. Anyone have any ideas?

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Athens
Level Contributor
13,538 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help- Mykonos to Athens by 3:00

Either taking a previous afternoon flight to Athens and staying in Athens for a last day sight seeing - relaxing - shopping or locking your things in the airport and taking a short trip to Athens or famore better to the Olympic Complex / the Mall for some last minute photos.

New York City
Level Contributor
1,073 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help- Mykonos to Athens by 3:00

I agree with Nick. This is usually an issue for many of us. I try and get an early flight out of the islands, check my luggage and then hang around Athens all day or just get in the night before like Nick suggested.

3. Re: Help- Mykonos to Athens by 3:00

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, August 12, 2009