We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help - Ferries to Mykonos?

Which Mykonos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
glasgow
2 posts
Save Topic
Help - Ferries to Mykonos?

Hi

I am looking to book a holiday at the start of June next year and would really like to Island hop between Heraklion (as I can only fly there from Scotland) to Mykonos and Santorni.

I have looked at various ferry companies but I cant seem to find any current information for the services.

Are the ferry routes still in operation? If so, does any one know times of departure?

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,483 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help - Ferries to Mykonos?

Ferries to Mykonos do not run in winter and this is why you cannot find any current information. Schedules for June should be out somewhere around end April/May but there should be daily (with an occasional day off) high speed catamaran Hellenic Seaways FlyingCat 4 (Heraklion 9:45- Santorini 11:50- Paros 13:45 - Mykonos 14:35). You can see what ferries connections were available this year on the openseas website by selecting route and date in June 2012. Schedules tend to be very similar from year to year.

http://www.openseas.gr/openseas/index.html

glasgow
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help - Ferries to Mykonos?

Excellent.....just what I was lookng for. Many thanks

3. Re: Help - Ferries to Mykonos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 09, 2013