We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mykonos Early June

dublin
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mykonos Early June

if i just pitch up on the ferry in early june will i find accommodation or should i book in advance

Charleston S.C.
Level Contributor
15 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mykonos Early June

I have the same question. I saw yours online this morning and came back tonight to see the responses. I cannot believe that nobody has

responded with some advice.

dublin
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Mykonos Early June

I guess i must be going to early if no one can tell me what happens at this time...never mind i have booked accommodation.. just in case it was a stupid thing to ask..sleeping on the beach not my thing.

Luton, United...
Level Contributor
907 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mykonos Early June

starmann

I have been to the island in early June and it was reasonably quiet. It's a nice time to visit.

We now always make a reservation before we go but hopefully you'll not have a problem finding accommodation.

We were caught out only once when we used to travel without making an advance booking. It was late May and we arrived on a Friday to discover the islands was full of thousands of students from Athens who were going to be there all weekend. It seems it was their spring break and Mykonos is the island they go to every year at that time. We did eventually find somewhere but it was a lesson learned.

Jon

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mykonos Early June

book in advance!!!!!!early june is high season...hotels are overbokked 2-3 weeks earlier; )

dublin
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Mykonos Early June

thanks guys...i took your advice and booked mina's at platis gialos...it seems nice...

Uk
Level Contributor
442 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Mykonos Early June

there are ALWAYS people meeting the ferries wanting you to stay in the rooms so don't worry if you don't book, this way you can really strike a good deal and be in town where the action is in june