We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Straight club in Mykonos

Laguna Beach...
Level Contributor
65 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Straight club in Mykonos

Hello! My friend and I are eager to get to Mykonos. We were there last summer and LOVED it. I have tried to do some research online but not really finding much. Can anyone recommend a straight club? Not Paradise. We had a blast at the gay clubs so don't get me wrong. And will be planning many repeat visits to Jackie Os this time but just wondering about a straight club, maybe crowd in 30s or so, music, dance. We tried Space last summer and maybe we were too early (1am) or maybe it was too late is season (first week Sept) but about 10 people in there. Plus, have a feel it probably would have been a younger crowd anyways.

Will be there 1st week of Sept again. Enjoy starting things at Caprice or Galleraki but then want to go SOMEWHERE (straight club I am questioning) then finish the night/morning at Jackie Os. Any suggestions appreciated! THANKS.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,433 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Straight club in Mykonos

Did you check out Remezzo and Skandinavian Bar last year? Both were busy and a lot of fun in May this year.

Laguna Beach...
Level Contributor
65 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Straight club in Mykonos

Thanks for the quick reply. No...did not check out (or know of) Remezzo. Noted!!! Did go to Skandinavian bar. Enjoyed the loung-y part outside for a drink. The upstairs part with music and dancing was sooooo crowded and I think average age was 19! It was quite the scene but hoping for a tad older. THANKS!

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,433 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Straight club in Mykonos

That's the problem with Skandi Bar ... dance area gets incredibly crowded.

Remezzo is on the way to the Old Port, on the opposite side of the harbor from the Mykonos Town Hall (which is just around the corner from Jackie O) . You can see it in this online pic: …webshots.com/photo/…

Was surprised to hear Space was so empty that early in Sept... have heard good feedback about it in the past, from 30-ish visitors, but haven't been there myself. (It hasn't been open for the season yet the last few times I've been to Mykonos in mid May.)

Laguna Beach...
Level Contributor
65 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Straight club in Mykonos

Thanks for the info donnyb! You have been such a good resource on many of these Mykonos threads. Appreciate tips throughout the forum.

Space......we had seen people promoting it throughout town. So one night we finally bought some tickets from a guy on the street....some deal like entry and a drink or two. All the talk about how big the place was and best club right in town, etc. It was well past midnight, we get there, not a single person in line, we go in and there were honestly MAYBE 10 people in the whole place. We stayed an hour or so (might as well have our drinks that came with the ticket) and hoped more people would show. Nope. That was our first and last Space experience. Maybe another try this year.

UK
Destination Expert
for Cyclades
Level Contributor
2,912 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Straight club in Mykonos

I am not surprised about Space having about 10 people in it. That's what it's been like when I have tried it at that time of year. I suggest you try Rock and Roll bar, which is new and is where Pierro's used to be. It was buzzing in June, and had a slightly older clientelle.

Paris...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Straight club in Mykonos

hellow! im going to mykonos the first weekend of semptember (07-10) where should i go?? its my first time there!

7. Re: Straight club in Mykonos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, August 22, 2013