We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trafalgar Tours-Greek Island Hopper

Buffalo, New York
1 post
Save Topic
Trafalgar Tours-Greek Island Hopper

Has anyone taken the Trafalgar Tours-Greek Island Hopper tour? My husband and I are thinking about taking the tour in May 2013. Any feedback/tips would be greatly appreciated!

Mykonos Tour
Sightseeing Tours
Monastery of Panayia Tourliani
Sacred & Religious Sites, Sightseeing Tours
Guide me in Greece
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours, Archaeology Tours
California, USA
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Trafalgar Tours-Greek Island Hopper

Hi Sarah,

I took that tour a month ago, in early May 2012. I really enjoyed it, more that I thought that I would. Judi B was our tour director and i thought she was good and a lot of fun. Actually, I wouldn't really call it a tour - it was more like a "package" since they book the basics for you and then you have lots of free time. You can choose to do extra excursions or activities, or go on your own, it's up to you - more freedom that a "tour". And, as far as the Greek economic woes, we didn't experience any problems - Greece depends on tourism and I found the Greeks to be friendly and welcoming. Enjoy!

- Joan (Calif)

Edited: 9:44 pm, June 06, 2012
Mentioned in this post
Greece
Greece
Europe
A P
San Francisco
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trafalgar Tours-Greek Island Hopper

Hi Sarah - did you actually book the tour? We did... maybe we'll meet you! :)

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
22,679 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trafalgar Tours-Greek Island Hopper

Hi AP,

and welcome to the forum.

You are posting in a one year old post. It is hardly likely that Sarah will keep an eye on this - she has not responded to it since her initial post. If you like to do a personal message there is a pm option if you click on her name.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trafalgar Tours-Greek Island Hopper

Hi,

Anyone joining my hubby and I on the Greek island hopper tour 24th aug??

Macomb, Michigan
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trafalgar Tours-Greek Island Hopper

My husband Larry and I have booked this trip from 13 May - 23 May 2014 is anyone joining us? Hope Reed.

Macomb, Michigan
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trafalgar Tours-Greek Island Hopper

Is anyone taking the Greek Island Hopper 2014 from 13-23 May 2014. My husband and I will be taking this one.

Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trafalgar Tours-Greek Island Hopper

AbyRob1: I was thinking about doing that tour. Did you book your airfare through them or seperately?

8. Re: Trafalgar Tours-Greek Island Hopper

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, February 02, 2015