We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel recommendation for 4 girls

Which Mykonos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel recommendation for 4 girls

Hi there - myself and 3 girlfriends are visiting Mykonos for 4 nights at the beginning of August. I am looking for hotel suggestions - we are trying to stick to an accommodation budget of around 160 euros/night total so we are looking for hotels with rooms that can accommodate 4 people. Any suggestions on places to stay? We want to party, but don't want to stay somewhere we'll be kept up absolutely all night by loud people/music. We don't want to stay in a hostel.

If this budget is unrealistic for Mykonos we could pay a little more--from what I've researched so far it seems more expensive than some of the other islands--but don't want to spend all our $ on the hotel and don't need anything luxurious. Any ideas are appreciated!

Also, as we are going at the peak time, how far in advance should we book accommodation? Thanks!!

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel recommendation for 4 girls

you should prebook as soon as possible.August is the super high season..it is really had to find even a room especially bettwen 14-20 of August..well i will suggest you a place where you can have 2 ceperate rooms but with the same balcony....itis the place where you will rest most of time...

http://www.pelican-mykonos.com/

you will need abotu 80-90 euros for every room...so about 160-180 including breakfast in central positon close to nightlife spots...and with lovely views of myconos town

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel recommendation for 4 girls

check alos this..unfortunatelly it has only triple..contact with the hotel of they can provide you with one more bed...in the room

http://www.harmonyhotel.gr/

dallas
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel recommendation for 4 girls

There are many options for you. We are looking during the very first of June for four people and have found things under 100 Euros. August will be more of the high season so the price will be more for you but, here are a few places we're looking at. We aren't looking for luxury, just close to one of the beaches we like and a place that is more like an apartment with one bedroom and then two sleeping on sofa couches.

Artemoula's Studios - Platis Yialos

DellaTolla Hotel - Platis Yialos

Anemos Apartments - Ornos

Windmill Travel - they book for individual apartments near Ornos

Stavroulas Studios

Mina Rooms - Psarou

Hotel Lady Anne - two separate room

Some of these are pretty near the beach, others five minutes wallking. Good luck!

Huntington Station...
Level Contributor
87 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel recommendation for 4 girls

Hi

Check out the Rochari Hotel. We stayed there last summer and it was great. The staff is great, it has a good breakfast that included and its just a short safe walk into town. Nice pool and great views!!Its not too expensive and i think they have all different size rooms. They have a website check it out and ENJOY!!

Sacramento
Level Contributor
16 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel recommendation for 4 girls

I would reccommend contacting Mina, her apartments are located at Platis Yialos. This location is ideal for heading to the beach all day, and the bus stops right near Mina's to take you into Mykonos town. It is less than a five minute bus ride. I stayed there a couple of years ago and plan to again this year. Her website is,

http://mina-studios.gr/rooms.htm.

London
Level Contributor
838 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel recommendation for 4 girls

I would recommend here:

http://www.mykonosrooms.gr/

They are rooms in a private house and are quite simple but very clean with nice bathrooms, fridge, aircon etc...

They are located up the hills behind Mykonos Town - quite a steep walk but it's over with quite quickly - the terrace affords amazing views. From the rooms you can walk into Mykonos Town in 10 mins (but it's far enough away from the bars to be quiet at night) It is also just a 5 min walk to the bus station for buses to Ornos, Platy Gialos and Paradise beaches. I stayed last year and am heading back next year. Our double room is 40 EUR a night (so 20 EUR each) - I notice on the website that they have a quadruple room which would probably be about 60 EUR (email to find out)

These are great value and give you lots more money to party and eat with.

greece
Level Contributor
114 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel recommendation for 4 girls

try voulas appartments

te. oo3022890 22951/27224

fax. 0030 22890 27224/23329

it,s run by myconos swinging granny

unfortunately no web

price for studios sleeping 4 ,75-100euro

maybe that helps

Leicester, England
Level Contributor
37 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel recommendation for 4 girls

If you want to party a stay in mykonos town is a must check out Mykonos View or Marina view it is a 5 minute walk to the harbour in a quiet area and the view especially at sunset is fantastic it has a very nice pool area too.They have many rooms that can accommodate 4. The problem with staying at te beaches is getting home after partying it can take a very long time unless you want to be on the last bus home to platy yialos at 2am. But this is not good because the night is still young.