We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alittle advice please

Liverpool
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Alittle advice please

Just been searching the holiday websites and think Mykonos sounds like a great holiday destination for 2006.

Where would be the best resort for a few 22-30 year old girls who want sunbathing days and crazy nights be??

Also, can anyone help and give me an idea about how much it costs to eat and a rough guide to drink and taxi prices

Thank you

x

London
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Alittle advice please

Can I join you girls? Male in his late 20's here (oh behave!)

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alittle advice please

well there are many choices

..first the best way to explore island and move is to rent a car..being lot of people could have nice deals....rentying a car will save you from taxis and public transportation...the prices begin from 30 euros per day for a nice car...

resorts....for me the best resorts on the island are

www.saintjohn.gr (best pool of the island,nice beach,close to all)

www.pelicanbay.gr (located at lovely plati yallos beach,15 minutes driving from mykonos town)

www.mykonostheoxenia.com (the most central hotel,in walking distance from the nightlife spots)

http://www.pelican-mykonos.com (great hotel of the centre...cheap choice,next to nightlife spots in myconos town with lovely views)

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alittle advice please

there are many prices of eating..if you dont want to pay much you can find restaurants with 15-20 euros per person...if you want luxurious meals you can pay much more....but mykonos is a place where all the budjets are accepted...