We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clothing Optional Resorts/Hotels

Southeast
Level Contributor
15 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Clothing Optional Resorts/Hotels

My husband and I are looking for places to go in Europe the first week in October. We are naturists, but prefer adult-only environments. Are there any resorts/hotels in Mykonos that meet this criteria?

London, United...
Level Contributor
8,324 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Clothing Optional Resorts/Hotels

No idea, but it might be too cold to be outdoors without any clothes on in October. Just saying.

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Ljubljana
Level Contributor
2,352 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clothing Optional Resorts/Hotels

As far as I know there is only one clothing-optional resort in the southern part of Crete.

Otherwise, it is always possible to find a very good nudist-beach. I have never worn swimming shorts in the last 10 years in Greece. There's a very good internet page: google "Captain Barefoot".

Edited: 7:58 am, June 25, 2010
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Ljubljana
Level Contributor
2,352 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clothing Optional Resorts/Hotels

Also, there are also some gay-only hotels in Mykonos (Geranium is one of them) which allow sunbathing/swimming nude in the pool area.

4. Re: Clothing Optional Resorts/Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, December 23, 2010