We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry to Paros

SpartanZoe
Level Contributor
378 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry to Paros

Is there a ferry leaving Mykonos for Paros on Sunday afternoon/evening around 19:00? I found the HS ferry but it is too early.

Newmarket, United...
Destination Expert
for Antiparos
Level Contributor
7,441 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry to Paros

As far as I know, the latest will be FlyingCat 4 at 1445 hrs.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry to Paros

Yes, nothing else afetr 14.45h . Seajets have a second departure later on, at 17.40 but not on this Sunday unfortunately - ok tomorrow or Monday.

SpartanZoe
Level Contributor
378 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry to Paros

Thank you both very much..what search engine do you use for departures that are so soon? I got blocked on the one I was using unless the departure was in 3 days time or more.

Newmarket, United...
Destination Expert
for Antiparos
Level Contributor
7,441 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ferry to Paros

For info purposes I find www.gtp.gr the easiest to use. You may have difficulty booking a ticket over the internet within three days of departure, though - dunno - I've never tried it. :o))

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Ferry to Paros

www.openseas.gr is good too.

For Hellenic seaways, you can book online{even so late}. Better hurry though. That afternoon dep is looking tight, only business tix are avail although price is not too bad, 24 per person,

SpartanZoe
Level Contributor
378 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ferry to Paros

Cheers, good advice Diana, just got a seat..got through to seajets too, 19 euro to Paros in the afternoon....brutal this business travel, no time to smell the roses:)

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
12,601 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ferry to Paros

You're choices are in theory - Seajet 10:00, HS 2 10:30, FC 4 14:45.

You simply won't get any departure later than about 17:40. The perils of assuming last years ferries apply this year ...

The Seajet, or HS 2 are your best bets 20 €.

Seajets won't take bookings this late, however it doesn't go to Santorini thus probably won't be full.

www.hellenicseaways.gr/index.asp?a_id=219

oldham
Level Contributor
971 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Ferry to Paros

There may be an excursion boat,Nidri Star or Alexander that leaves Mykonos to Paros on Sundays at approx 17.00 or the alexander may be 18.00,both boats stop at naoussa in paros ,Check with travel agents.

9. Re: Ferry to Paros

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 04, 2010