We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rochari Hotel

Irvine, CA
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Rochari Hotel

Can anyone tell me whether there is a big difference between the garden view room and the ocean view room (other than the view)? I think the photos on the website are the ocean view rooms?

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rochari Hotel

the interior of the rooms are the same.the only thing that changes is the view.if i were you if there is a big difference in price between garden and see-view rooms i would choose garden view.if the difference is not big then see-view room is a better choise.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
179 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rochari Hotel

If you are the kind of people that do not spent much time in your hotel room choose the garden-view room. If not, the see-view. (I'm for the see-view).

Anyway the Rochari Hotel is an excellent choise. You would not regret it.

Irvine, CA
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rochari Hotel

Thanks! They don't have any sea view rooms available during my stay. It sounds like the garden view rooms are just as nice.

Uk
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Rochari Hotel

Hotel Rochari is built on a number of levels climbing up the hillside. The garden rooms are at the lowest level and the room balconies look onto a number of small olive trees that run along the front of each. Directly behind the olive trees is a wall that separates the hotel property from a footpath. The footpath was many years ago a small stream and from which the hotel and the district gets its name.

This is a very good hotel with great staff. All rooms are in a similar style and, as others have said here, there is no difference between those at garden level and others that are higher up the property.

Enjoy the food at the hotel especially the Greek salads - the olives in them come straight from the trees you'll be looking at.