We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mykonos hotels

Which Mykonos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Mykonos hotels

Hi everyone!

My husbund and I are planning a trip to Mykoono on September. Our past experience with Santorini 5 yrs ago was pleasant in terms of arriving at the island and finding a studio for rent at an affordable price. Now, 5 years latter would anybody have an idea as to if this is still doable, also how much approximately would it cost for studio with a small kitchenette?

Thanks!

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mykonos hotels

in the scond week of semptember you could find cheaper deals...about 120-200 euros for the best....

San Diego
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Mykonos hotels

If you are looking for a studio with kitchenette and would like to stay in town just google Andromeda suites mykonos. By September the rates should be good and with availability!

I'd be staying there myself but I waited too long to book for August.

London
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mykonos hotels

September is the best time to visit Mykonos.

The weather is nice and the prices better.

In Paraga beach look for Marsoula's studios and in Ornos beach check for Yiannaki hotel.

I had friens stayed in Paraga ( I stayed in Yiannaki, but not kitchen in the rooms ) and studios were very clean and with good rates.

4. Re: Mykonos hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, May 07, 2009