We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
4 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Help

Im goin to greece alone. Gonna stay in mykonos for 3 night, santorini for 3 and athens for 5. Wanted Hotel Tagoo but can't find a way to book it or contact them. Thought about kamari beach hotel for santorini and hotel moka for athens. im pretty set on athens and santorini.........can anyone help on mykonos.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help

sorry to tell that but moka hotel in athens is not a good idea...we had problems also in this forum from a guy which making advertising of this hotel...there is in an ugly location and the place is not the best...see also these hotels for athens www.freshhotel.gr www.attalos.gr www.amazonhotel.gr places located in the centre(moka is at kato patisia area) and you can find rooms under 110 euros a day..fresh is the most great but you will have to pay 110 euros but call them for a better deal..if you are alone you will have it...the other 2 are budjet choices central located ..hotels tagoo site is this(maybe you will have some problems with the site so make double try) www.hoteltagoo.gr there you can find all the information you want and you can contact them..

Santa Monica, CA
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help

It depends how much money are you able to spend and where do you want to saty. We were in Greece last year for 6 weeks and in Mykonos we stayed at the Petinos hotel in Plato Yalos (or Gialos) beach. You can get the boat from that beach to all other beaches around the island for (i think) abot 6 euros.

The place is great and the beach is fabulous. They have many restaurants along the beach that you can choose from....

In Santorini we satayed at the Afroessa in Imigrievili. Great place and WONDERFUL VIEW of the CALDERA.

In Kamari beach you'll find lots of hotels. If you go in October (the season is almost ending), you can get great deals for hotels anywhere in Greece.

Good luck to you and have fun! You'll love it!

If you have any questions, you can e-mail me so I can give you more info.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help

cucamocca i have also stayed in petinos; ) yes all the area of plati yallos is great!!

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
4 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help

Thank u so much. U guys were very helpful. I jsut foudn another dilemna.

Did u guys fly into mykonos and santorini or take the ferry? I was gonna take the ferry but can' find a trusting site to book it. They want ot mail me the ticket and it wont get here in time i know it. If i was go pick it up at the office there....i will miss the boat and be stuck in athens for a day.

Do u think its safe to buy the ticket for teh ferry the day of?

my email cali_thai@yahoo.com thanks

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help

deadpool is better to take the highspeed...you will make 3hours than 5 and a half of blue star ferry...if you have to buy highspeed tickets you shoould close them before 3 days cause they dissapear 2 days before...for ferriy dont have any concern....chooce blue star or aiolos www.bluestarferries.gr www.nel.gr for ferries and www.hellenicseaways.gr for highspeed..i use all the means..this has to do with how many days i have to spend to vacations..the plane is only one hour...www.aegeanairlines.gr