We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Towels

Nur
Bilbao, Spain
Level Contributor
1 post
39 reviews
3 helpful votes
Towels

Can I use my own towel when going to the beaches in Mykonos? Like for example Super Paradise Beach, or will I have to rent a sun bed in order to get a towel?

I am going with three other people, what if we only want 2 sunbeds? Would we only be getting 2 towels or could we ask for 4?

4 replies to this topic
Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
13,244 posts
89 reviews
105 helpful votes
1. Re: Towels

Mykonos may be different, but I've never seen towels included with sunbed rentals anywhere I've ever been in Greece

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
8,648 posts
68 reviews
192 helpful votes
2. Re: Towels

Mykonos is different, steve_p53 .... many of the beach clubs provide luxe monogrammed towels with each sunbed. That's one of the reasons sunbed rental prices are high on the island.

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
13,244 posts
89 reviews
105 helpful votes
3. Re: Towels

Every day's a school day! Thanks for that Donny.

East Anglia, United...
Level Contributor
2,196 posts
40 reviews
24 helpful votes
4. Re: Towels

At paradise beach you can rent towels from a kiosk by Tropicana beach bar. Most of the sunbeds here don’t come with supplied ones so if you don’t bring your own then you have this facility available to you. I can’t recall the price but the chances are you could possibly buy one cheaper somewhere or why not buy a microfibre towel and bring it with you on your trip that’s what we do

Edited: 1:39 pm, August 25, 2019
Reply to: Towels
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted