We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stay in Mykonos

Amman, Jordan
2 posts
Save Topic
Stay in Mykonos

I'm Planning to visit Mykonos on August, and want to know where to stay, i'm hesitant between The George hotel and Livin Mykonos, what do you think?

Mentioned in this post
Mykonos Town
Mykonos Town
Mykonos, Greece
Livin Mykonos Hotel
Livin Mykonos Hotel
99 Reviews
Mykonos, Greece
Aeolos Mykonos Hotel
Aeolos Mykonos Hotel
#1 of 83 hotels in Mykonos Town
Leonis Summer Houses
Leonis Summer Houses
#1 of 22 hotels in Ornos
Palladium Boutique Hotel
Palladium Boutique Hotel
#1 of 26 hotels in Platys Gialos
3 replies to this topic
East Anglia, United...
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stay in Mykonos

If I had to choose between the two then I would stay at the George. Livin Mykonos is not in a very convenient location whereas at the George platis yialos beach is just a short walk away and you have a regular and reliable bus service into town which in August will run until the early hours of the morning

Mentioned in this post
The George Mykonos
The George Mykonos
226 Reviews
Mykonos, Greece
Livin Mykonos Hotel
Livin Mykonos Hotel
99 Reviews
Mykonos, Greece
Bathurst, Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stay in Mykonos

I wouldn't stay in town. Try Maganos Frangiska Apartment. I stayed there last year and am going again this year. Room rate includes home cooked breakfast and lunch by the lovely Anna. Amazing. Near 2 bars and the beach and also short walk to the bus into town.

Virginia
Level Contributor
408 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stay in Mykonos

I don't know those hotels, but definitely stay in the beach area! The town is all shops and there is no real beach nearby and it will be very hot! The beach has a nice breeze and restaurants and you can take the bus into town for nightlife if you want!

Reply to: Stay in Mykonos
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted