We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bare Beaches

Dipolog, Philippines
Level Contributor
11 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
Bare Beaches

After reading some other recommedations, my family are planning a 2 week holiday in August. We thought we would enjoy a week camping on Antiparos, close to a good nudist beach.

Does anyone know another good beach, very close to an offical camping site, soemwhere lese in the Cyclades for our second week's holiday? We have to go in August due to school and work commitments but still want to try and avoid the worst of the crowds!

Kent
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bare Beaches

Galissas on Syros has a nudist beach which is very close to the Two Hearts Camping Site. There's a bus from Two Hearts that collects tourists from the Ferry and takes them to the camping site - which has tents and cabins.

Dipolog, Philippines
Level Contributor
11 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bare Beaches

Thank you for your great suggestion.

Everyone seems to overlook Syros (including me, while doing my research!)

Two Hearts camping has a nice little web site; their photos look just great! I look foward to visiting next month!

Galissas beache faces south west, the best position toi avoid the wind, which can make otherwise great beaches unusable in mid-summer!

Kent
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bare Beaches

I'll be back in the UK by the time you get there - hope you have a lovely stay in Galissas - best bar is Barok, best restaurant is Socrates. Best sunset from the small church on the hill between nudist beach and Galissas main beach. Best car /moped/quad bike hire Galissas Tours.

4. Re: Bare Beaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, August 15, 2009