We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antiparos experts?????

Which Antiparos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Massachusetts, USA
Level Contributor
936 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Antiparos experts?????

Anyone recommend a nice family hotel on a nice calm shallow beach for a family of 2 small children? I would like a room with a kitchen. Any other antiparos suggestions??

thanks

Karen

Norway
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Antiparos experts?????

There are many hotels and many beaches here. Don't stay at Kouros Village hotel.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
11,840 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Antiparos experts?????

Antiparos accomodation is mostly 'rooms for rent' and small hotels, none of which are on the beaches, however it's a small place and only a short walk to the beaches to the north and south of the village, they are calm and shallow. Out of hi-season you can just find a place on arrival.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Antiparos experts?????

Why not Kouros Village? We've been there twice and are going back again this year. That's something we've never done before as we don't normally visit the same place twice.

There is a small beach a short stroll away which is very shallow. Kouros Village itself has comfortable accommodation, one of only two pools on the island, the best restaurant on the island and very nice and friendly hosts. The only downside is that sometimes the music around the pool can be a little intrusive.

I would thoroughly recommend Kouros Village.

Houston, Texas
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Antiparos experts?????

Hello, the reports here are pretty mixed. We will be in Antiparos for four nights this July and am trying to decide between three hotels. The comments here are mixed; any new data or thoughts?

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
69 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Antiparos experts?????

Hello here I will give you a god site to Antiparos.

www.islandstrolling.com/english/index.htm

Kourage willage I only here very positive things about. Its alvays rekomended as the best place to stay.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
69 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Antiparos experts?????

And here is a god site to hotels in Antiparos. Take god time, bekouse there is more information than you first think!http://www.antiparos-isl.com/2006/index.html

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
69 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Antiparos experts?????

this is some of the replys I got last night about the same topic:

For hotels, there are a wide range of small, family run domatia (rooms), clean, with private shower/WC. For something a bit more luxurious, Artemis or Kouros Village near the harbour.

http://www.angelfire.com/super2/greece/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.antiparos.gr/english/categories.asp

The Anargyros, Mantelena, and Dimitri are located right on the harbour. Anargyros is on the corner where the main street runs up from the harbour, so is about as central as you can get, but could be a bit noisy. Next to Dimitris is Artemis Hotel, which is also very nice. Antiparos, Beglari, and Korali are near the harbour, but not actually on it. Big Blue Hotel is 4km outside the village.

Go back to my http://www.antiparos-isl.com/2006/index.htm link, and look for these hotels. Those that have a + after the name have photos and/or a map showing the location. Some also have links to their own websites.

Tel-Aviv
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Antiparos experts?????

hi, I believe that when traveling with children the Korous Village has one huge merit and that is the pool. In the heat of the day when all adults want to do is rest in their air conditioned rooms kids can go to the pool and have fun. We have been staying in this hotel for 7 or 8 times already with our kids (now 10 and 15), and although it is not spotless and very well kept according to western standards (and pretty expensive as well) - the pool is worth the trouble, just remember that on Wed. evenings thay have a "traditional night" with music and stuff so you might want to ask for a room facing the bay rather than the pool.

9. Re: Antiparos experts?????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:22 am, August 30, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Antiparos