We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scuba Diving Experience

london
Level Contributor
23 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Scuba Diving Experience

Just thought I would pop a post on about Blue Island Divers based on Antiparos but accessible from Paros.

Their website is:

http://www.blueisland-divers.gr/

I really recommend them as friendly, helpful and skilled.

Gary, was fantastic with our 10 year old son. First time round our son was nervous and did not complete the introduction course. Gary took him out again, for free, on a one 2 one basis and gave him the confidence to dive. He spent over two hours with him!

The school is well run and has extremely high standards. You can sense their genuine love of the island, diving and responsibility towards customers.

There are some amazing sights to be seen in the crystal clear waters on Antiparos. Enjoy!

Beaumont, Texas USA
Level Contributor
1,607 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scuba Diving Experience

Thanks for posting about your experience! I do not dive, but have noted a number of questions about places to do so in Greece. I'm sure others with the same interest will appreciate your comments.

Happy Travels!

Newmarket, United...
Destination Expert
for Antiparos
Level Contributor
7,792 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Scuba Diving Experience

Blue Island Divers indeed is an excellent company. If you are visiting Antiparos, they have a shop on the main street between port and kastro.

3. Re: Scuba Diving Experience

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 04, 2010