We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stavromenos

Which Rethymnon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Redcar, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Stavromenos

Hi,I am looking at the Blue Dreams Studios in Stavromenos,could anyone tell me if there are any bars and restaurants in this village or would we have to go further for a bit of variety?

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stavromenos

Hi there

Stavromenos is one of the resorts that sits on the huge expanse of beach that runs east from Rethymno. You will most certainly find bars and restaurants there. All the resorts have a very good bus service into Rethymno should you fancy a bit more variety and Rethymno is well worth exploring, a very historic town.

Rethymnon, Greece
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
2,596 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stavromenos

You might find Stavromenos area a bit scattered across the beach.

There are some good bars and restaurants there, but for a great deal of choice will be Rethymnon. It's very close to Rethymnon by the (very frequent) bus service

Redcar, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stavromenos

Thank you for the speedy replies,much appreciated. I think I may be better looking at Rethymnon to be a bit more central,cheers!

Weymouth, United...
Level Contributor
317 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stavromenos

Hi, we are in Crete at the moment and cab certainly recommend Taverna Eleven in Stavromenos. Lovely food and fantastic and peaceful views.

Rethymnon, Greece
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
2,596 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Stavromenos

You can also try Thalassi. Very good views especially at the sunset.

6. Re: Stavromenos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Rethymnon