We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pantheon hotel

Scotland
Level Contributor
374 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Pantheon hotel

Hello all, I was hoping you might be able to help. I have found a fantastic last minute deal to Crete staying at the pantheon hotel. I understand that it is far out from town in a smaller suburb on a hill area. There isn't much on trip advisor about this place so we haven't booked yet. Can anyone assist with the hotel or area?

Rethymnon, Greece
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
2,658 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pantheon hotel

Hi

The hotel is very close to the town of Rethymnon, in the suburb called Atsipopoulo. That suburb has very frequent bus service, as many ppl live there, and it's considered to have the most beautiful houses. The hotel is on a hill, and it has very good view of the town of Rethymnon and the castle of Fortezza.

It takes about 5-10 min to get to the centre of the town by bus.

Scotland
Level Contributor
374 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pantheon hotel

Thank you very much.

We just want a nice quiet holiday with somewhere to walk too should be get bored of just relaxing by the pool.

Has anyone stayed at the hotel? Reviews are mixed ...... It's £230 pp for a week AI which is a bargain! Can't decide if to just book it!

3. Re: Pantheon hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 03, 2014