We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Samaria tour

Which Rethymnon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mission Viejo...
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Samaria tour

Hello everybody, I've been looking but don't seem to find any online booking for a Samaria gorge tour in the middle of June. What should I do just book with local company in Rethymno when I get there or is there any companies you guys suggest that for some reason I can't find online?

Thanks for your help, I'm sure in the coming weeks I will need some advise as my wife and I will be in Crete for 5 nights and we're starting to plan our Itinerary.

As of now we're dead set on the Samaria tour :)

Geia sou

London, United...
Level Contributor
867 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Samaria tour

Britmarie, I look forward to reading the trip report on your holiday.

I think you should pay attention to what Alabastron says. While your proposals might be possible - just - I doubt whether you'd enjoy them.

With six days all you can do is select one, maybe two, places to stay, and visit the local sites. And lie back and enjoy yourselves.

32. Re: Samaria tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 11, 2014