We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Minos Hotel

Pinner
Level Contributor
254 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Minos Hotel

Hi, Just booked for two weeks half board at the Minos July/August for wife and myself. Have been to Crete previously and stayed in Ag Nic about 10 years ago and Rethymnon about 20 years ago so things will have changed a little. When we first went the kids were very young so we didnt walk around too much in the town so are looking to do so this time. Never even got to the fortress last time and only stood at the top of the Sumaria? gorge! We are reasonably fit and healthy and up for most things (my wife likes boat trips) so any suggestions from you experts on the area? Also comments on the Minos hotel where we have booked a superior double. I know its by a busy roundabout but last time we stayed fairly near to it on a busy crossroads where the policeman directed trafic using a whistle continuously and with a cockrell crowing all day at the back so we can handle noise.

1. Re: Minos Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Rethymnon
Recent Conversations