We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Faros Beach Hotel.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Faros Beach Hotel.

Hi all. Have just booked this hotel for 2weeks in September. Can anyone give me any feedback on what the place is like.? Very few reviews, but I like the look of the place, and the location. I know it's 'budget accommodation' and we are used to Greek accommodation!! Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Weesp, The...
Level Contributor
3,020 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Faros Beach Hotel.

it is right at the old venetian harbor. I was under the impression it was closed many years ago, but maybe they made a restart. It's not the most quiet corner of Rethymno, but you are foot distance from the old town

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Faros Beach Hotel.

Many thanks Albert. Looks like a very old building. It will be grand I guess. Must only be reopened as the only reviews that I can source are from this year!! We will see. Good to hear about the location. A little noise won't bother us!! We are usually the ones making it. Thanks again.

athens
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Faros Beach Hotel.

we had stayed in July i just had the best vacation in rethymno, fantastic place the hotel is just excellent inside ,to get idea what the people think about the hotel visit booking.com to read really reviews.

the place worth the money

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Faros Beach Hotel.

Thank you Ulubatu. Heading there on Tuesday and really looking forward to a nice relaxing break. Rethymnon looks lovely. Faros beach sounds pretty nice too. Thank you.

5. Re: Faros Beach Hotel.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, December 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Rethymnon
Recent Conversations