We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best deal for car rental

Belgrade, Serbia
5 posts
Save Topic
best deal for car rental

Hello,

Could you, please advice regarding a car rental? Where to do it and what to take? Should we do it few days before we need a car? Also if it is not a problem, please mention a prices.

Thx in advance,

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
126 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best deal for car rental

Hi..

We went to Ellotia Tours - their office is 161 Arkadiou Str but goes through to the sea front about 2 minutes walk east from the venetian harbour in Rethymnon.We hired a Kia Picante for 2 days including insurance and unlimited mileage for 65 Euros total only.They are really nice people.Don't worry about their laid back attitude,they are fine.They asked for cash only but did NOT want any sort of guarantee or credit card details.

Hope that helps

Mentioned in this post
Rethymnon
Rethymnon
Crete, Greece
Belgrade, Serbia
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: best deal for car rental

thank you very much :)

Belgrade, Serbia
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: best deal for car rental

one more question pls. was this car with full insurance and AC?

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
126 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best deal for car rental

Full insurance yes.AC i think so but can't remember.

They are a travel/tourist agency. I went there after a recomendation.The car was delivered at the front of their office after 15 minutes or so after I arrived so maybe no need to book.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,489 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best deal for car rental

Hi there

I would suggest that you look at using one of the local car rental companies rather than one of the large international companies, as a guide line an A rated car should cost you around 25 euros per day.

Belgrade, Serbia
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: best deal for car rental

thank you all very much for help :)

7. Re: best deal for car rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, June 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Rethymnon
Recent Conversations